26.7.08

New Westfield Shopping Center...

So yesterday at 9:30am was the long waited unviel of the new side of the mall.
Here's my story; So I headed down to the mall at around 7:30 or so.. I was suprised at how huge it was. They also made me wait about seven minutes or so to get into h&m. They we're only letting in about 20-25 or so in at a time. The store was still packed beyond belief. And yet, I felt they we're lacking a few items. The quality of some shirts were unbearable too. Although I am in love with the store now, it's definitley my quick pick up place. I can't believe we're getting four of these in Seattle. Aside from that, Loveculture was a bit tacky. But I guess it's more 'club' type clothing anyway.. At least that's how the fabric feels. The jeans we're cute though, they actually seemed well done. There was also Gilly Hicks, which is a new store by Abercrombie & Fitch. Let me tell you, the design of that store is mad complicated, but I swear by it, that I will probably only get my undies and stuff from their. The quality is amazing. It's reasonably priced too, costing just about the same as Victoria's Secret. They also have a nice variety of warm fleece hoodies, sweats, shorts, and simple yet classy enough pj's. Good luck getting through the store though. The little art peices of the naked men made me laugh... I think you can actually buy them too, ahaha. The finish line was dope, it was a good enough size. The new Pink store was a good enough size too, but I feel as if everything was crammed together. Oh! And the Forever 21, now titled XXI was huge. I loved that it was open enough. It's also two floors. The eating and dining area, go set up your own opinion about it. I ran into Miss Jamaika, and Bri there so I didn't look around too much. I just remember it being hella hot..

Overall the new additions to the mall are neat. I can definitley see it as a good kick it spot now, there's tons of new lounging area's. Although since it is now titled the 'biggest mall in the pacific northwest' I know it's about to be crowded often. Go check it out!

1 comment:

deedrahpee said...

I heard that Delias got a store too?