"There are rumors that Kanye´s “Graduation” was his last official album.A very influential music exec claims that the rapper is contemplating retirement after his “Glow In The Dark” tour, according to MediaTakeOut.com
The music insider explained, "He's been through a lot in the past year and I know he's just not into [music] like he was before." The insider added, "When I spoke to him, he just kept talking about how he wanted to go into fashion. [To] create his own label and all that."
The music insider explained, "He's been through a lot in the past year and I know he's just not into [music] like he was before." The insider added, "When I spoke to him, he just kept talking about how he wanted to go into fashion. [To] create his own label and all that."
Kanye West’s mother passed away in November 2007 due to what has since been described as “surgical complications.”
The executive also said, "Right now he's at the top of his game ... and it's always best to go out on top."
No comments:
Post a Comment