
Mama Clothing, founded and designed by Gabriella Davi-Khorasanee, is one of the few women’s streetwear brands on the market today—even though ironically, there is a growing demand for this type of apparel. What makes Mama unique are many things, including how Gabriella goes about choosing her inspiration and researching her designs before releasing them.
“I started because there was a lack of T-shirts I wanted to wear. I was in my mid-20’s and didn’t want to wear cutesy, cartoon shirts for girls. So I started by creating something I didn’t see in stores,” says Gabriella. That was more than 3 years ago, when she started her first collection under a different name, which from the ashes, later became Mama Clothing. Read the rest here.
Here's a look at her Summer '08 collection, which will be hitting stores soon;

Also, Here's an interview she did at the famous MAGIC tradeshow, in Las Vegas:
No comments:
Post a Comment