
So, if you didn't know already, Stephone Jordan is sweeping everyone off their feet. His hurdles and timing is on point. Aside from that, I don't pay too much attention to how track works, but strike up a conversation and ask him about it. Congrat's on getting the cover Stephone :)
Sooo let's reminisce on the old days. Well Stephone and I have been neighbors for what seem's like forever. Ever since I moved out of the Central District. We used to spend our summer days running up and down our alley, playing hide n' seek, and eating ice cream on my porch.. Sweet huh? I don't think he remembers when we were young, we were 'together'.. haha. Oh! And one day he brought his middle school year book over (he's two years older than me), and we looked at all the weird people in his class. I super remember that. Good times. Even as we got older, now that I attend the same school he does, we still laugh at the people Aaron brings over his house, and at the silly stuff on 'I Love New York'. So aside from all the fun stuff, which is now gone, because starting next year Stephone will be leaving Seattle to go to Virginia.. Go figure. He got a full ride :) Congrats again. So I'm thinking... We should throw him a huge BBQ Block Party, before he leaves.... What do you think?

It's been fun getting to know you Stephone over the years, and just know your like the brother from... space... that I never got ;)
1 comment:
i agree with the BBQ idea!
Post a Comment